- 3 lbs spareribs or 3 lbs back ribs
- 1 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a soft boil.
- Place in a glass container along with ribs.
- Marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Wipe grill with olive oil and heat.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
- turning once.
- Brush with marinade.