Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can't remember where I found this recipe, but DH and I made this one year around Halloweeen and really enjoyed it.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- paprika, for color
- 1 dash salt
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Rinse seeds.
- Pat dry with paper towel (not too dry).
- Toss with seasoning.
- Combine butter and worcestershire and stir in.
- Bake on 300 degrees for 45-60 minutes until brown and crunchy.
i used already seeded pumpkin seeds so it did take as long great taste zwt9
Very yummy and very addicting! These were super easy to make and really had a great flavour. Thanks for sharing such a yummy healthy treat with us, Dr. Jenny! Made and reviewed for your being VIP during Veggie Swap #58 May 2013.
These are good. Even DD2 (15 months) was eating some. My DD1 (5 years old) says they are yummy. I used home made cajun seasoning, sweet paprika, sea salt, to taste, no Worcestershire sauce which I understand has a mainly salty flavour, and organic extra virgin olive oil in place of the butter to be dairy free (I wonder if butter would burn?). Made for Veggie Swap #56 ~ March 2013 ~