Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Much Healthier fries.
- 4 medium thin-skinned white potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme or 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/3 inch wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, hot sauce, thyme, paprika, and cumin. Toss potatoes in dressing and spread out in a single layer on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Season wedges with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes, turning once.
I loved these! the amount of spice is perfect and it's guilt free
I halved the recipe, left out the cayenne and really enjoyed the crispy, seasoned fries! Served with coleslaw, made a nice light dinner! Made for the My Three Chefs event.