- 4 medium thin-skinned white potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme or 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/3 inch wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, hot sauce, thyme, paprika, and cumin. Toss potatoes in dressing and spread out in a single layer on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Season wedges with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes, turning once.