Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and keeps well in the fridge!
- 2 ounces dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a bowl, combine dry mustard and flour.
- Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup cold water.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Makes 1/2 cup.
I needed a special mustard to serve with lunch and here was your recipe I just whipped it up and it is wonderful. I will be serving it with corned beef but I'll bet it would be perfect with ham hocks, or pork roast too Thanks Barbara for a recipe that came along just in time