Recipe by Mirj
I was searching for Canadian Garlic Fingers and came across these addictive little darlings. Vampires beware!
Top Review by Jangomango
Addictive is the word - you got that right. I cut the bread on the diagonal and it looked really nice. Should have made double batch they disappeared so fast. Not for butter-challenged dieters.
- 4 French rolls (12 inch)
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup louisiana cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the minced garlic.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the French bread in half lengthwise then cut it cross ways in 1" inch strips.
- Dip the bread strips into the butter/garlic mixture soaking all sides.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- With a basting brush, brush the rest of the butter/garlic onto bread.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and serve.