Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to prepare. This recipe came from another recipe site but don't remember which one. Prep and cook times are approximate as I never keep track of how long it takes to make anything.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated parmesan cheese (i use a little more)
- 2 -3 cups cooked & well drained linguine
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Toss with cajun seasoning.
- Saute chicken in oil until cooked.
- Add green & red peppers, mushrooms and green onion.
- Cook until tender.
- Reduce heat & add milk and next 6 ingredients. Heat thoroughly.
- Add linguine to mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
- May be served with Fiesta rice.