Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to prepare. This recipe came from another recipe site but don't remember which one. Prep and cook times are approximate as I never keep track of how long it takes to make anything.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated parmesan cheese (i use a little more)
- 2 -3 cups cooked & well drained linguine
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Toss with cajun seasoning.
- Saute chicken in oil until cooked.
- Add green & red peppers, mushrooms and green onion.
- Cook until tender.
- Reduce heat & add milk and next 6 ingredients. Heat thoroughly.
- Add linguine to mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
- May be served with Fiesta rice.