1/4 Photos of Cajun Chicken Pasta
This recipe is very tasty but also spicy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces linguine
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 thinly sliced green onion (1 to 2)
- 1 cup heavy cream (1 to 2 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente; drain.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 3In a large skillet over medium heat saute chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4Add green and red bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and onions, and cook for 2-3 minutes .
- 5Reduce heat; add heavy cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper and heat through.
- 6In a large bowl toss linguini with sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.9
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: