Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Great with jambalaya or red beans and rice. The spice blend adds an exciting taste to this bread.
Top Review by Derf
Over the past week DH has been trying different recipes for the bread machine, this is the 2nd success he has had with your recipes Karin. I made a jambalaya one night and we had this bread with it, it was wonderfull, lots of taste that complimented the jambalaya. thanks for posting!!
- 1 1⁄8 cups water
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (if you use a no salt blend, double the above amount of salt)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon onion paste or 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast or 3 teaspoons active dry yeast