Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ouch! I hope that you like it hot!!
Make and share this Cajun Bloody Mary recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces fresh tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka (pepper flavored or regular)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 5 -7 dashes louisiana hot pepper sauce
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, pickled for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker,combine the first 5 ingredients and shake briefly.
- Pour over ice into double old fashioned glass and season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Cut a slit into jalapeno and slip it onto the rim of the glass for garnish.