This was served to me at lunch the other day it is tasty low in fat and easy to do. I am not sure where the recipe comes from so have name it after my friend Barbara
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat an oiled large pan and cook the beef in batches until browned and done to your liking.
- 2Add the onion, capsicum and seasoning to same pan and cook stirring until the onion is browned lightly.
- 3Cut each tomato into 8 wedges and add to the pan& simmer uncovered about 15 mins until the mixture thickens.
- 4Return the beef to the pan and toss to combine with the tomato mixture.
- 5Trim ends from bread stick; quarter the stick then split the pieces almost all the way through.
- 6Line the bread with lettuce leaves and divide the beef mixture among the bread pieces just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Beef Roll Barbara Style
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 759.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: