Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not sure why this is called Theater but I am sure that it's a lovely cupfull of goodness on a winter evening. The time assumes that the coffee is already brewed.
- 1⁄2 ounce bailey's irish cream
- 1⁄2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 dash white Creme de Cacao
- 1 dash Frangelico liqueur
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- sugar (optional)
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- cinnamon stick (to garnish)
- Add Irish cream and white creme de cacao to a coffee mug.
- Fill with coffee, but leave room for a dash of dark creme de cacao and a dash of Frangelico.
- After adding these, top with whipped cream and add a stick of cinnamon for garnish.
I loved it. I used only dark creme de cacao cause I can't find white here. It was so yummy. Thanks Annacia. Made for Photo tag game