- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split, separated
- 1 cup freshly brewed strong coffee
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- BRUSH cut side of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of the coffee. Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2-quart serving bowl.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk until blended. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon into prepared bowl; cover.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top with remaining whipped topping.