Recipe by Redsie
Top Review by Sue Lau
This tasted great - the perfect blend of coffee & chocolate. The texture is very Jell-o like, from the plain gelatin, so don't expect it to be like pudding or mousse. We also used Splenda, and we used canned whipped topping since that's what we had on hand. Thanks for posting! ~Sue
- 2 (7 g) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatine over milk in blender container; let stand 1 minute.
- Add coffee; cover. Blend on low speed 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved. Add sugar, cocoa and vanilla; cover. Blend on high speed until well blended. Add ice cubes, 1 at a time, covering and blending on high speed after each addition until ice is melted. Pour evenly into 6 parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Top with whipped topping just before serving.