1/6 Photos of Caesar Salad Sandwich
Lori Mama's Note:
This is from The Barefoot Contessa. I modified it a bit to suit my family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 1 loaf ciabatta
- 2 ounces romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the pancetta on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 3Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp.
- 4Place the garlic and parsley in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until minced.
- 5Add mustard, lemon juice, and mayonnaise and process again to make a smooth dressing.
- 6(Refrigerate the Caesar dressing if not using it immediately.).
- 7Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally and separate the top from the bottom.
- 8Toast the bread in the oven, cut side up, for 5 to 7 minutes; cool slightly.
- 9Spread the cut sides of each piece with the Caesar dressing.
- 10Place half the chopped romaine on the bottom piece of bread and then layer in order: the Parmesan, crispy pancetta, and sliced chicken.
- 11Sprinkle with salt and pepper and finish with another layer of romaine.
- 12Place the top slice of ciabatta on top and cut into four pieces crosswise.
- 13Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 619.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: