Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so delicious. Try it--I promise you will never use any other.
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a jar.
- Chop garlic add to the jar.
- Shake well.
- Will keep for 2 to 3 weeks in fridge.
- Makes about 1.5 cups.
Great recipe, Chef. Being single, I cut the recipe in half after the first time, as I couldn't use it up before it became questionable. A simple, straightforward recipe that the various guests I have served it to all loved. Thanks so much for posting it.
i thought this tasted really good and it was simple. i had to use garlic powder instead of fresh cloves but it still tasted great. thanks!