Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Just delicious and super easy to make. This salad goes great with just about anything. Add some cooked chicken to make it a main dish.
- 12 ounces dried bow tie pasta
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and pour salad dressing over warm pasta and toss to coat.
- Add mushrooms, 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, bell pepper, olives and green onion; toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topping with remaining 1/4 cup cheese or cover and refrigerate for several hours.