Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From "The Joy of Cooking" and my Maman's kitchen
- 1 soft hard-boiled egg
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (usually use ~1/4 C & add water or lemon juice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard (or prepared-I suggest a german mustard)
- 5 anchovy fillets (or aprox 1T of anchovy paste-do to taste though starting with ~1tsp!)
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- To soft boil an egg, let it simmer for 2-3 minutes before removing from water.
- Put everything in the blender and enjoy!