Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Quick , easy and tasty. Lite veggie dish that goes well with any meal
- 2 tablespoons lite olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups zucchini, unpeeled,thinly sliced
- 4 cups green cabbage, grated
- 1 large onion, thinely sliced
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- celery seed
- Saute the garlic in the oil, do not allow to burn.
- Add veggies& stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add seasonings and continue to stir fry for about 3 minutes (longer if you like your veggies well done).
We really enjoyed this side dish. The flavors merged beautiffuly, the celery seed added a great taste. Very easy to make, I will make this again!
This was pretty bland. Also, I would recommend only making enough for your meal because it does not do well as a leftover.