Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 medium green cabbage, shredded fine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan, add the cumin seed and fry for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, ground cumin and salt, toss well.
- Cover pan, and cook over very low heat for 20-30 minutes, tossing occasionally, allowing the cabbage to virtually steam.
Hi there, Your recipe was very nice indeed! I also had garlick & onion & black pepper added to the cabbage and with the cumin it tasted really good. Simple & easy to make. Thank you! Gepettosrose