I had this recipe clipped from TOH magazine for awhile now. It looks like it would be very tasty and a great side dish for grilled meats. I haven't tried it yet but will soon!
- Cut cabbage into four wedges; place each on a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square).
- Spread cut sides with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Wrap a bacon strip around each wedge.
- Fold the foil around the cabbage and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until cabbage is tender, turning twice.