- 4 cups cabbage, shredded (red or green)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I use 2%)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, fresh (or orange zest)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cabbage and zest to milk. Cook about 5 minutes, depending on how firm you like it.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter, salt and pepper.
- * The type of pepper you use is for your choice. I have tried, fresh black pepper and chili pepper. Didn't care for the chili one.