Rice and Tomatoes With Cumin
I made this up when I had some rice and tomatoes left over. It turned out better then the dish I made the rice for -- I used a mix of wild and Jasmine rice, but any rice would do. Time does not include cooking rice.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with zesty green peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Drain Tomatoes and mix with rice.
- Add Cumin to taste and mix well.
- Nuke in microwave until all ingredients are at serving temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more