Recipe by Gizmo27
Not sure where this recipe came from. But its very tasty. Certainly not for anyone on a diet. But my kids just love it...
- 1 medium head of cabbage, chopped up small
- 2 lbs bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) packagesliced American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from grease, but leave grease in pan. Set bacon on papertowels to finish draining.
- Cook chopped cabbage in grease until soft. When done remove cabbage with a slotted spoon to drain off as much grease as possible. Put into a large microwaveable bowl.
- While cabbage is cooking, cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain noodles when done
- Mix with cabbage, add the bacon.
- Cover with cheese slices and microwave until melted. Remove and stir until everything is covered with cheese.
- (I usually use most of a large pack of cheese, close to 20 slices).