Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a room mate. It is very tasty, and it accompanies any meat very well. I personally love it with breaded porkchops.
- 1 small cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- Fry cabbage and onion, in 1 tablespoons oil, adding salt and lots of pepper to taste.
- Fry until golden crisp.
- Add soy sauce.
- Mix thouroughly.
- Add noodles at the last and tumble.
- Continue to fry until noodles are heated thouroughly.