Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this recipe at a church potluck. I stood guard over the salad bowl until I flushed out it's owner and scored the recipe. Hooray for me. Stalking pays.
- 3 (10 ounce) bagsshredded cabbage
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 (9 ounce) canhickory smoked almonds
- 4 green onions
- 1 (3 ounce) packagedry Top Ramen noodles, broken
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons flavored vinegar
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Toss the cabbage, green onions and nuts. Pour the dressing over top. Mix in the ramen noodles and sesame seeds right before serving. Don't let sit too long, or else it looses it's crispy.