The best butter cookies around, the toffee bits make them even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2In large bowl, beat sugar, butter, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Add flour, baking powder and soda.
- 4Beat on low until well mixed.
- 5Stir in toffee bits with a spoon.
- 6Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 7Roll in sugar.
- 8Put 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Flatten slightly with bottom af glass.
- 10Bake for 9 minutes or until edges are just lightly brown.
- 11While warm, sprinkle with more sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (682 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 39.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits