1/5 Photos of Buttery Cut-Out Christmas Cookies
2 hrs 7 mins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
These are delicious. The cream cheese in the cookie dough really adds a softness, and makes the cookies taste really flaky and rich. They're a great addition to one's Christmas cookie recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first five ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Beat at about medium speed until well combined and creamy, about 3-4 minutes.
- 3Gradulay add flour, and beat until well mixed, about 2-3 minutes more.
- 4Divide dough in half, and wrap each on in plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate until firm, at least two hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°.
- 7Roll out dough half on a lightly floured surface to about 1/4" thick.
- 8Keep the other half in the fridge until ready to use.
- 9Cut out the shapes your prefer, using a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter.
- 10Place 1" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 11(I lined my sheets with nonstick "release" foil).
- 12If I'm making Christmas cookie shapes, I sprinkle the cookies with red, green, or multi-colored sugars before baking.
- 13Bake for 7-9 minutes or until edges are just slightly browned.
- 14Note: I find 8 minutes is the magic number for my oven. These cookies may also be baked plain, and decorated with icings after they are cooled.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Cut-Out Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g