Sugar, spice, rich, easy and so quick! ! No need to butter your pancakes or waffles with this syrup. This syrup is just right for a glaze over hot apple or pumpkin muffins, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place white and brown sugars, corn syrup, water and butter in a heavy bottomed 1 quart pan. (The pan has to be 1 quart plus.)
- 2Heat and boil hard for two minutes.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Whisk in vinegar, vanilla and cinnamon until cinnamon is incorporated with no lumps .
- 5Reheat just to a boil and serve.
- 6Store in the fridge in an airtight container if you have leftovers.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Cinnamon Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g