Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Sugar, spice, rich, easy and so quick! ! No need to butter your pancakes or waffles with this syrup. This syrup is just right for a glaze over hot apple or pumpkin muffins, too.
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place white and brown sugars, corn syrup, water and butter in a heavy bottomed 1 quart pan. (The pan has to be 1 quart plus.)
- Heat and boil hard for two minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in vinegar, vanilla and cinnamon until cinnamon is incorporated with no lumps .
- Reheat just to a boil and serve.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container if you have leftovers.