1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Freezable. Great for OAMC Time does not include the time to chill the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, and soda together.
- 2Cream shortening and butter; gradually add sugar; beat til light. Add eggs, water, and vanilla; mix well.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and creamed mixture. Add nuts.
- 4Shape dough into rolls 2 inches in diameter. Wrap tightly in waxed paper. Chill thoroughly -- overnight for best results.
- 5May be frozen at this point.
- 6(Or pack in frozen fruit juice cans and chill thoroughly. Detach bottom of can; push dough out to slice).
- 7Bake 1 1/2 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet in hot oven (400 degrees) 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 76.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g