Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderfully rich butterscotch bar almost like a candy! This comes from one of my favorite cook books, Centennial Edition, St. Mikes Delights 2. I hope you enjoy them!
- 1 2⁄3 cups granola cereal
- 1 cup cashews, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Combine the corn syrup andf the butter, cook over medium heat until butter melts. Remove from heat and add butterscotch chips, stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Add cereal, cashews and the apricots.
- Press into a 9 inch Greased Pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.