Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The number of servings is just a guess.
- 8 slices bread, thin
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 2 ounces golden syrup
- apricot jam
- 1⁄4 cup butter (2oz.)
- 3 -5 nuts, to decorate
- Remove crusts of the bread slices.
- Sandwich slices of bread with the apricot jam.
- Cut each sandwich into fingers.
- Melt butter, sugar and syrup in a frying pan till the sugar is dissolved.
- Cook fingers in this mixture, turning over, until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve at once, topped with chopped nuts!