Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) packages instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- mixing well.
- Press flour mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; let cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, beating until fluffy; fold in 2 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over pudding layer.
- Chill thoroughly.