Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These no bake cookies are golden and crunchy. Sweet with a mild peanut butter flavour!
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- Heat and stir peanut butter in large saucepan on medium until hot.
- Add butterscotch chips; stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and pecans.
- Stir until well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls into mounds onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm.
- Company’s Coming Home for the Holidays.
This was awesome!!! Like the other reviewer, I only had slivered almonds - EXCELLENT!! Thanks a bunch! Couldn't be easier!
Thanks for posting this Olga! Easy, fast, and yummy!! I melted the peanut butter and chips at the same time in the microwave, which was super easy. Used slivered almonds because they were the only nuts I had on hand. The results were amazing! Everyone will think you fussed over these!