Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup
- Peel the squash, sweet potato, carrots, and onion.
- Dice the above ingredients and the red pepper and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and soften all the above ingredients for a few minutes.
- Make up a pint of stock with the stock cube and pour this over the softened vegetables.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste, add more water if required.
- Put a lid on the pan and simmer until the carrots, sweet potato and squash are all completely cooked.
- Take the pan off the heat and leave to cool a bit, then liquidise the whole lot until smooth.
- Serve with nice fresh crusty bread.