Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A fall favorite in many households. This soup is very filling and tastes delicious with a crusty sourdough roll or a croissant. I got this recipe from one of my girlfriends, and it can be tweaked a little to suit your tastes.
- In a large saucepan put butter and onions.
- Soften onions, takes about 3 minutes.
- Add broth, squash, apple.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, or until squash and apple are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool slightly, add cream and curry powder, then blend in a blender until desired smoothness.