Butternut Squash & Black Bean Enchiladas
- Cut squash in half. Scoop out seeds and bake at 350 until soft (about 1-1 ½ hours). Scoop out of shell and place in a bowl to cool.
- Mash squash and mix with first seven (7) ingredients. Season to taste.
- Mix marinara and salsa in a large bowl. Place 1 cup of salsa mixture in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Place squash mixture in the tortilla, top with a sprinkle of cheese and roll up. Place in 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with the salsa mixture, then finish with cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes until browned and bubbly.