Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love these!!! I like them dipped in honey mustard sauce.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and ground
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Cut each breast half into 4 strips.
- Combine flour,ground pecans,sesame seeds,paprika,salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine egg and buttermilk.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk and then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Pour butter into 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- Add chicken,turning to coat.
- Bake at 375' for 30 minutes or until done.
- Drain on paper towels.
We really loved this recipe's unique breading. The buttermilk & sesame seeds put it over the top as far as other breaded chicken recipes we've tried. Super easy to make & bake on a busy weeknight. Made exactly as directed & it was a huge hit! I served this with a homemade recipe clone for McDonald's honey mustard sauce. Delish! Thanks for sharing, Mydesigirl! :)