Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
From Cooking Light December 2006
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Combine buttermilk, butter, and egg; add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet.
- Cook 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.