Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unusual recipe comes from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen, & for those who enjoy buttermilk, well . . .
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 1 1⁄4 cups cantaloupe, cubed, frozen
- 1 1⁄4 cups honeydews, cubed, frozen
- 3⁄4 cup peach, sliced, unsweetened, frozen
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- In blender, combine all ingredients, then cover & blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve immediately.
This was cool and smooth! I think the buttermilk added a nice touch to it, and went well with the melons.
This unique smoothie turned out really well. I'm not a buttermilk fan, but with the other ingredients it works really well. Thanks for sharing!