Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 6 large butterfinger candy bars
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Mix pudding and milk and let chill.
- Then, add crushed Butterfingers (leaving enough to sprinkle on top of both pies) and 1 container of cool whip to pudding.
- Pour in both pie shells.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle left over Butterfingers pieces on top of pies.
- Freeze pies and set out 30 - 45 minutes before time to cut.
- (May also substitute Oreo cookies for butterfingers. Use almost entire package of Oreos.).
Wow, is this ever delicious! I used chocolate crusts and added 1/2 c. peanut butter to the mixture, just to make sure it was rich and decadent. It sure was! Also, I used all the Cool Whip in the filing -- didn't save any out for a top layer. It's a keeper, that's for sure. Thanks!
I took this to a meeting for our NJROTC booster club - it was a BIG hit! Thanks for posting!
I made this with the oreo cookies and it was sooooo good, taste just like the ones you buy from the store and it was so easy to make, a lot of the other recipes had cream cheese in them and I don't like cream cheese so this was perfect. Thank you for sharing.