Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off of Buns in my Oven's website. Sounds wonderful!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream, room temperature
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 (100 g) full-size butterfinger candy bars
- In a food processor, finely grind the candy bars. Alternately, put them in a sealed bag and beat them with a mallet until crushed.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until light and fluffy. Fold in the cool whip and all but a handful of the candy crumbs.
- Spoon dip into a serving dish and sprinkle the remaining candy over the top.
- Serve with apple slices and graham crackers.
- Read more at http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2014/01/17/butterfinger-fruit-dip/#iiqC56ys8s9Cp247.99.