I got this recipe off of Buns in my Oven's website. Sounds wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, finely grind the candy bars. Alternately, put them in a sealed bag and beat them with a mallet until crushed.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until light and fluffy. Fold in the cool whip and all but a handful of the candy crumbs.
- 3Spoon dip into a serving dish and sprinkle the remaining candy over the top.
- 4Serve with apple slices and graham crackers.
- 5Read more at http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2014/01/17/butterfinger-fruit-dip/#iiqC56ys8s9Cp247.99.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 200.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g