Recipe by grandma2969
these are really good..not exactly sure about the quantity because I tend to make my cookies slightly larger than called for I use a cookie scoop and just change the time accordingly..
- 78.07 ml Crisco
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 314.66 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 56.69-42.52 g butterfinger candy bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- cream crisco and sugar together.beat in egg, and sift flour with dry ingredients.
- chop candy bar into rather small pieces.
- sprinkle flour mixture over candy bar pieces.and combine with creamed mixture --
- chill for about 1 hour and then drop onto greased cookie sheets.
- bake at 350* for about 12 minutes.do not overbake.most cookies will continue to bake after removing from oven for just a bit -- .