Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and delicious side dish.
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in the empty pot; simmer onion and sage leaves 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper
- Toss with noodles.
- Top with parmesan cheese just before serving.
I had some leftover sage to use up and found this recipe. I scaled the recipe down and used udon noodles. It was tasty, but I was hoping the sage flavor would be stronger.
Wonderful! I also added some garlic.
So yummy and so simple. Will make this often. Made as directed and wouldn't change a thing.