Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, with a mixer at low speed, beat butter with sugar until blended.
- Increase speed to high and beat until light and creamy, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
- At low speed, beat in the egg and almond extract until mixed.
- Beat in flour just until blended.
- Spoon the dough into cookie press or large bag fitted with a large star tip (3/4 inch diameter opening).
- Onto ungreased large cookie sheet, pipe dough into"S" shapes, 2 1/2 inches long and 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies 15 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges.
- Let cookies remain on cookie sheet on wire rack 2 minutes to cool slightly.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container up to 1 week.