My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, with a mixer at low speed, beat butter with sugar until blended.
- 3Increase speed to high and beat until light and creamy, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
- 4At low speed, beat in the egg and almond extract until mixed.
- 5Beat in flour just until blended.
- 6Spoon the dough into cookie press or large bag fitted with a large star tip (3/4 inch diameter opening).
- 7Onto ungreased large cookie sheet, pipe dough into"S" shapes, 2 1/2 inches long and 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake cookies 15 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges.
- 9Let cookies remain on cookie sheet on wire rack 2 minutes to cool slightly.
- 10Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- 11Repeat with remaining dough.
- 12Store cookies in tightly covered container up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (681 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2135.7
- Calories from Fat 1149
- Total Fat 127.6 g
- Saturated Fat 79.0 g
- Cholesterol 466.3 mg
- Sodium 921.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 227.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 101.0 g
- Protein 22.7 g