1/5 Photos of Butter Chicken
Cracker-crumb breaded baked chicken...got this recipe online and tried it tonight. The chicken comes out moist and juicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs in a shallow dish and crush crackers into a separate dish (I used a storage bag).
- 3Add garlic salt and pepper to cracker crumbs and mix.
- 4Dip chicken in egg wash and then coat in cracker crumbs.
- 5Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 6Cut butter into chunks and arrange around chicken.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.2
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 305.0 mg
- Sodium 642.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 54.6 g