Cracker-crumb breaded baked chicken...got this recipe online and tried it tonight. The chicken comes out moist and juicy.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish and crush crackers into a separate dish (I used a storage bag).
- Add garlic salt and pepper to cracker crumbs and mix.
- Dip chicken in egg wash and then coat in cracker crumbs.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut butter into chunks and arrange around chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.