Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cracker-crumb breaded baked chicken...got this recipe online and tried it tonight. The chicken comes out moist and juicy.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish and crush crackers into a separate dish (I used a storage bag).
- Add garlic salt and pepper to cracker crumbs and mix.
- Dip chicken in egg wash and then coat in cracker crumbs.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut butter into chunks and arrange around chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Great recipe!! This was so good and my kids absolutely loved this chicken!!
I just loved this dish! I added a little cajun seasoning to the cracker crumbs and it seemed naughty using so much butter so I only used a little more than half......turned out just wonderful. Thanks for posting. Made for Aussie Recipe Swap 2013.
This was very good. I used garlic powder and unsalted butter as the Keebler Club Crackers (I used) as well as Ritz both have plenty of salt. I used thin chicken cutlets and it was done in 30 minutes. Next time I would add some more spices as it was a little plain but still wonderfully juicy and very filling. Thanks Azparzych, for another keeper recipe.