Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a recipe posted to rec.food.recipes originally adapted from a recipe by Jordans Naturally-Seasoned Chips
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (optional)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese or 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 cup fresh basil, loosely packed
- salt and black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can butter beans
- Wash the zucchini, but leave it whole. Cook in a pan of simmering water until very soft - about 20 minutes.
- Squeeze most of the water out of the zucchini and chop roughly.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes, then serve with dippers such as breadsticks or carrot sticks.