Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy Butter chicken cooked in under 40 minutes
- 1 whole chicken
- 10 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 60 g butter
- 4 green cardamoms
- 4 cloves
- 4 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil (Any)
- coriander (to garnish)
- Clean the chicken and place it in a big bowl and add garam masala and ginger garlic paste and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok and add the butter and oil.
- Add cardamoms and cloves and let them cook for one minute.
- Add the chicken on high flame for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Cover and cook till the chicken is tender.
- Add Cream and stirr.
- Garnish with Coriander and enjoy.