From Nirmala Narine, a sweet and spicy snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large frying pan to medium and add the oil.
- 2Stir in the honey and cayenne, cumin and curry powder.
- 3Once the oil and honey are combined, add the nuts and stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- 4Add the toasted coconut and gently stir until the nuts are evenly coated with coconut.
- 5Season with coarse sea salt to taste. Immediately transfer nuts to a large non-stick baking sheet and spread them out to cool.
- 6Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burmese Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 945.6
- Calories from Fat 765
- Total Fat 85.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 20.7 g