Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Nirmala Narine, a sweet and spicy snack.
Make and share this Burmese Spiced Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large frying pan to medium and add the oil.
- Stir in the honey and cayenne, cumin and curry powder.
- Once the oil and honey are combined, add the nuts and stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Add the toasted coconut and gently stir until the nuts are evenly coated with coconut.
- Season with coarse sea salt to taste. Immediately transfer nuts to a large non-stick baking sheet and spread them out to cool.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.