Recipe by peggy yruegas
Burger Cups w/ green beans
Top Review by trishagulley
I actually used to have this as a kid!!! My mom made it and we loved it!!! I looked it up to make for my kids and it was a HIT!!! Had to get them past the name, as most kids do, they turned their noses up when I told them what was for dinner, but they got over that quickly!!! Loved it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 can French's French fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/4 C soup, raw beef, bread crumbs, onions, egg, salt& pepper.
- Divide into 4 mounds on wax paper.
- Flatten each mound into a 5 inch circle.
- Turn up edges of each patty to make a 1/2 inch rim.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Combine rest of soup, green beans and onions.
- Spoon mixture into burger cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.