Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut kurant vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 ounces irish cream
- 1 ounce milk (1 to 2)
- 1 ounce Dr. Pepper cola (1 to 2)
- Fill a collins glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the vodka, Chambord raspberry liqueur, Kahlua coffee liqueur and Irish cream.
- Stir, then fill up the glass with equal portions of milk and Dr. Pepper soda.
- Stir again and serve.
This recipe made it into Book #179627. Since we were out of town over the holidays, We stopped to eat at a steakhouse and had given the bartender the recipe to make this drink for us. Then we ordered 3 more. This is a Wow Fantastic drink recipe. And our new favorite when we get home too. Very smooth. It tastes like a cherry flavored White Russian. Wonderful. Thanks Lazyme for another keeper!